Surgery is often the most effective way to diagnosis and/or treat many serious injuries and disorders, and Frankfort Animal Clinic is proud to offer expertly trained stall in additional state-of-the-art facilities and equipment. Our hospital provides a full range of surgical services ranging from standard spaying and neutering to advanced, highly specialized procedures.
- Soft-tissue- Organ Biopsing, Tumor Removal, Splenectomy, Bladder stone removal (Cystotomy), Gastropexy, Wound Repair, Bloat (gastric dilatation and volvulus)
- Orthopedic- Cruciate “ACL”Repair (Lateral Suture and Tibial Tuberosity Advancement), Luxating Patella Surgery, Fracture Repair with pins and Plates
- (Neurological)- delete
- Dental-Extractions, Mandibulectomy, Fistula Repair, Jaw fractures
- Ophthalmic- Cherry Eye Surgery, Entropion (Eye Lid) Surgery
- Foreign body removal
- Brachycephalic Airway Surgery- Stenotic Nares, Soft Palate Revision, Everted Saccule Surgery
Patient safety and comfort is our main priority. Frankfort Animal Clinic’s experienced veterinary staff provide skilled pain management and careful monitoring during and after all surgical procedures, ensuring your pet recovers quickly and with minimum discomfort.
Our veterinary team will walk you through the entire process, giving you the tools to make informed decisions regarding your pet’s treatment options. We understand surgery is a stressful time for any owner, and we’re available every step of the way to answer questions and put your mind at ease.
If you are considering veterinary surgery for your pet, please contact us at 502-385-2229 to schedule a consultation with your Frankfort Animal Clinic veterinarian.